Decopatch is a simple concept : a brush, some glue, a sheet of paper…and that’s all there is to it! For children (with supervision) or adults, Decopatch is intended for all the family.
A fun way to give another life to old, damaged or faded objects as well as to decorate new shapes.
☆ How To Apply Decopatch Papers ☆
• Tear up or cut some pieces of paper about 2cm x 2cm
• Apply a coat of white primer to the object to be decorated to make the object plain and white, which will enhance the papers designs (if required but not essential).
• Apply a coat of glue on the object .
• Put a piece of paper on the glued part and apply a coat of glue on it.
• Superimpose the pieces of paper in such a way that all the surface is covered.
☆ What is included in this listing? ☆
This listing is for 3 sheets (1 pack) of Decopatch Triangle Santa decoupage papers. Each sheet measures approx 30cm x 40cm (11.7 X 15.6 inches). Please note that due to monitor differences, actual colours may vary slightly from what appears online.